Research clearly shows that happy workers are better workers, so we’ve developed “The Happiness at Work Program”, something every one of your employees can participate in.
So what is it?
The Happiness at Work Program introduces daily exercises for 6 weeks that aim to become daily rituals in the employee’s workday to improve personal happiness and positively impact productivity.
Employees write in their own copy of The Happiness at Work Program at the beginning of their workday, setting a positive and happy mindset with which to start their day.
The way these questions and this program have been written is to train people to seek out the positive moments in their day, however small and register them. After doing this for just a few short weeks thinking in a positive way should start to become automatic.
Investing in your employees wellbeing is an all round win – win. Happy, engaged employees are a competitive advantage.
In the simplest terms:- They’re happier. Retention rates are higher.
- Absenteeism rates are lower. You’re happier.
- Customers are happier.
- Are more engaged
Happiness could be described as the ultimate productivity booster as when employees are happier, they:
- Work more effectively and also collaboratively
- Are more creative and show greater innovative thinking
All while feeling more valued, as The Happiness at Work Program is about them as individuals.
What is different about this program?
The program is simple, inexpensive and easily integrated into an employee’s day.
It’s personal - Your staff members are your biggest asset - they benefit as individuals, taking control of their own wellbeing and so become happier.
It’s different from the usual staff training, it doesn’t need a facilitator and it’s all about your staff personally not their work skills.
This is suitable for people of all ages and levels. This program is about being open minded - it doesn't relate to age or position.
The final week’s task encourages staff to develop an ongoing happiness plan for themselves, to further embed their newly learnt skills after the formal program is complete.
This is suitable for your entire organisation
We recommend one team within your organisation completes the program first, before you roll this out on a larger scale. This may be a pilot or a Management / Leadership Team.
We provide a Communications Roll Out Plan to help with the management of this, which you don't have to use, however it can be helpful to have to hand. This offers pre, during and post program roll out communications.
What is included with my purchase?
With every Program purchase we provide the following:
- The Happiness at Work Program; the hardcopy workbook.
- Help to develop an ongoing Happiness Plan once the formal program is complete. (Part of the workbook.)
- A Roll Out Communications Plan - to help provide support when rolling this out across a team or the entire office. This includes pre, during and post program roll out communications.
- Proposed questions to include in your staff satisfaction survey, prior to and after undertaking the program, so that you can measure your results.
- Ongoing support from The Happiness at Work Program Team. We're here to support you through your journey.